4th Dimension




 It's been a cold, wet day, and I hate every drop of rain

That falls from the sky and splashes on my windowpane.

The nights hit hard. now, I wish you were here

To warm me with your smile and your eyes so clear.


I love the way you look,

A unique blend of sweet, smart, and sophistication.

But it's not just your looks that I love;

It's your kind heart and your infectious laugh.


I wish we could spend this rainy night together,

Just the two of us, cozy and warm, with you curled up next to me.

Your head on my shoulder, your hand in mine,

Feeling your breath on my neck, smelling your perfume divine.


I could stay like this forever,

Just holding you and listening to your heartbeat while I try to find my breath. 


Let's rage and roar into the 4th dimension. 

No boundaries, no restrictions

Just two nasty souls finding comfort in each other.


Lemme plough you deep and wide, play with everything God given till you reach out to him with pleasure. 

Scars may be bad; bite marks and hickeys are worth it. Maybe a lil PTSD for your cute altar will do. A nice present to make you wet every moment you hear my name.

This ain't no riz, it's a dare.

husH

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts