TALES AND WHISPERS



Time flies, 

Memories decay,

Once sweet encounters, now breed insatiable voids.

Our lives—mere whispers in the void, here and gone without a trace.

Yet, we grasp at each fleeting connection, as if they lived our existence with purpose.

This must be the reason.


Tormented minds, fevered souls, craving a vision of once a radiant allure.

Life, once vibrant, rendered mine meaningful.

You tainted my monochrome days with the colors and chaos. Wanted to be a Napoleon to save the day. A las, I felt love at the darkest hour. Well, it never did, this dream of mine died in my heard. I had a Josephine, and we were born apart. 

You left indelible marks, reasons for a scornful smirk amidst the daily torment.


I've never been one for souvenirs, nor a collector,

But with rare jewels, letting it go becomes an alien concept.

I hold unto every moment so hard, even though it fangs seep into my flesh-a self-inflicted agony.

I loved every facet and version I saw, my own obsession, my Delilah. 

husH

Comments

Popular Posts