POLARIS.





I don't know what the future holds,
But I don't mind.
I can't peek beyond the curtains of sunset,
But I can still see the beauty of the sky.

I love to sing, but I have no voice.
I've tamed an infinite world of words,
But they still feel vague and incomplete.
It's a deep, wild world,
But somehow, not everything could fit in there.

The aces up my sleeves are nothing now.
I have nothing better than a dead man's hand.
But I won't give up on my dreams,
Even through these dark moments.

The sun may not shine anytime soon,
But the warmth from your radiant soul keeps me going.
Whenever I feel lost, I peek beyond the skies
And watch the north star, the name I gave to your sparkling eyes.
Whenever I watch those gems, I see the marvel of the universe unfold before my eyes.

You are the warmth in my cold days,
The light in my darkness.
You are the only thing that makes sense in this crazy world.

I love the way you smile,
The way you laugh,
The way you make me feel.
You are my everything.

I want to hold you until I can't feel my arms.
I want to make love to you until we both forget our names.

I know that these cold days are hard for you, too.
But I want you to know that you are not alone.
I am here for you, and I will always be here for you.

I want to show the world how love taunts me.
I want to show my lady that she's the only thing I have in these cold days.

I want to take her hand and walk her through the park,
Even though it's freezing outside.
I want to kiss her under the stars,
Even though they're hidden by the clouds.
I want to make her laugh,
Even though I feel like crying.

You are my north star,
My guiding light,
My shining hope.

Together we can conquer anything,
Even though we don't know what the future holds.

husH 🤫

Comments

Popular Posts