PAPER CUT

this is my current state of mind.
Thank you

 I remember all of my darkest moments vividly. I still feel all those voice of encouragements around me. I see every single string of help that was dropped to save my soul.  I guess it's too late now... I can't even feel myself anymore. 

it hurts sometimes.

the feeling is terrible.


I woke up today with a dropped face and a heavy heart. I tried to break the yoke, but it was platinum trouble this time.  I was amazed to see a different person in the mirror when I went to wash up. The voices in my head were back.


I won't say that I'm possessed.

Nah. it's not an episode too. 


I am just a confused young man who can't live in the present. Every error I made in the past keeps on haunting me. I have a ton of personalities and a million faces to mask my pain.


I still leave in grayscale, playing different scenarios in my head. I wish I could avert my greatest error, but I can't. I can't bear to see my scars bleed out every single time.  I wish I could just disengage. 


all I have now in my misery filled life is a terrible curse and a 100 plus works that never let me rest alone. she was my everything, but I let her go.


it hurts ....  ...

husH 🤫

Comments

  1. Relatable. It's nice poem 👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Mrs. I will keep on spewing it out till I feel okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disengaging isn't the point tho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts