TO TOMORROW...

 To Tomorrow...



There is a land out there which no one has ever gone to. There is this place I have heard of in my early days yet, I have never seen it in person.

It has always been fractions of our wild imaginations and probability that we use to describe this place yet in reality, we know nothing about it. It is a mystery beyond our sense of reason because, the closer you get to it, the further it travels. From time in memorial, we have been on the journey to tomorrow. They say, in that place, your problems will vanish and tears drained. Many legends have fallen on this path yet, we are not deterred. We will forever push harder than we did last time. We are uncertain of what lies ahead but we won't stay idle and die insignificant. I prefer to die trying rather than to be held by the shackles of poverty wasted and crying. 

I am striving.....

To Tomorrow

husH

Comments

Popular Posts