APRIL'S SPECIAL PRESENT

 


The heart is the most vulnerable piece of the human body. Just a ride through it can see you through the other side with just a simple hush. ‘Flip that” sorry- language. I guess the love language was too strong for the weak soul Lucy.
Crushing on a girl can be fun yet deadly. Being “institutionalized” by her charm is something on a different level. Words upon words, huge piles of kind gestures rising to the heavens; nothing I did saw me through. I had to force it down my head that I did not deserve her [ every simp’s consolation line]. It was a pill that was hard to swallow yet I took it and, failed.
Then everything turned, the winds started blowing in my favor. It felt fishy but your man had little time to use his head. It felt like payday. For the first time in forever, she gave in. she sealed it with the magical 3 worded sentence. It gave me some huge relief with a triple dose of inner peace.

It felt good

It felt wonderful

The feeling was surreal. I thought that life was trying to push me unto the highway of “better days ahead”.
Little did I know that, it was all part of a well-planned April fool’s prank. I crossed into April 1, with my mind empty and hollow like a ghost town.

The stains on my pillow case tell the incomplete story of my midnight horror. The grim smiles that forced their way out on my face told a different story all together. I forced to keep everything together but eventually they collapsed 


Look at me now; the old wretched guy with yet another emotional story. I guess it keeps getting clearer and clearer that Love ain’t my thing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts