MISERY OF ALL MISERIES

 Misery of all miseries.



I always told myself that everything was under control. I kept acting like an immortal, some perfect being who hardly feels anything. I swallowed all the pains and buried them inside me. Little did I know that all these lies would come back and  slash my heart into pieces.

At some point in life, I swore that I will never fall for love. But now, here we are with that robot crawling on his belly. When the volcano of love exploded, I couldn’t help my self but to be carried away by it's hot intense lava.  

Certainly this is might be my very end.

In case they never mentioned it to you, it has been decided; I can't make it beyond those walls. I have been confined and sealed in the troubles of loneliness. My heart lights like a glowing stick with the crack within, ready to sink. What else do I have to offer beyond these rivers of tears?

I am far away from the warming thoughts of joy and happiness. The warmer it gets, the harder I cry. If life was a game then I guess I would be a mere spectator. People will never believe that my words are true and quite sad as it seems yet, that's how it is. As insignificant as they brought me into this world, so have I tried hard to live . Nothing has really happened to me.

Worthless to some set, of small value to others. Nothing I do changes their perception. They hurt me when I help them and sink me when I make them float.

I will never forget all the true souls who chopped my heart and left their scars on it.

You angels taught me a great lesson in life; pay attention to everything and follow your dreams. You made me believe that happiness can’t be found with anyone else rather, I have to forge it myself . No man can ever fill this endless pit within me but myself. No one can keep my spirits high but the poor lonely Lucy. That’s the greatest of all the treasures I’ve gotten so far. Thank you all for this “roller coaster” adventures. I will never find someone like you in this world or beyond.


                       St Louis Vide

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts