GOOD OLD MEMORIES



Good old memories. I still remember the first day I saw you. That Saturday; I was way impressed yet a bit perplexed as I watched you sing on the terrace. I really have it as number on my archives. Seeing you around was the only happiness I had back then. Starring at you from was my new hobby. I could have laid it down for football or any other thing intresting yet, I couldn't stay a sec with me not thinking about you. I had people I termed friends and brothers, family but you, you were more declicate to me;my heart. It's been a long journey rough and dirty. I nearly gave up if it wasn't for your words of encouragement. You showed me that you are a living testimony of endurance and that, got me. You made every conversation wonderful. I wish I had a chance to sit by you again. Strolling through my dairy makes me sad. Seeing your name all around my notebooks sinks me in tears. If I could trade something for you I would have place a bid with all the treasure of the earth and beyond. They say you are crazy but for me that's more of a mannered girl because the world has many lunatics in clothes. When the time is due and the chance is given, I will tell the world about you and how you made me fall in a sec(I mean that). I wish I could go back in time and enjoy those tiny patches of happiness you left behind and have the chance to admire what the world longs to see yet can't find. The sweetest, finest,craziest yet blessed with the hallmark of originality and beauty. Silky skin and ever smiling face, My inspiration of all time. SAINT LOUIS XLIV

Comments

Popular Posts