A TROPICAL SENSATION



A piece to my one and only Angel.


  I love everything spectacular; sunset on a hill, triple rainbow beneath a breath taking waterfalls, the lush green meadows that never ends and the kind of beauty that makes you feel more “alive”. 

Nature is so wonderful; the greatest artist of all time.  I was almost convinced that the powerful touch of beauty was running dry until I met the only Angel in my dark world. Honestly, she defines the term soft and smooth in beauty. She may not have the features of Kim nor the silicon tanks behind Nikki yet, her version of everything drags me to the borders of sanity. My angel is a sweet black woman, clothed in her fifty shades of melanin. Her sensation flows carefully from heaven to the trenches of the underworld. Curves and contours that wreck minds flow from front to back. She holds one wonderful figure for a girl of her age. 

This Angel is sweet yet delicate; what else will a man need if he’s blessed with such a limited edition of nature's masterpieces ? 

She’s like a fine wine in a cellar; She gets better and better as the days go by. I’m scared to touch her glowing skin. I can’t hold back my urge to run my hands in her thick black hair and feel the softness of her smooth skin. The thought of running my tiny fingers across her body and exploring every bit of curve of nature’s finest body keeps dawning on me. I’m curious as ever.

This angel is all that you can ever wish for. If I may be fair, It would be legit and genuine to put her up there on a throne, crown her as a goddess give her body all the reverence it requires
husH 

Comments

  1. 🦸🦸big ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....I smiled from the very first line πŸ₯Ί it's a beautiful piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice and captivating message

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is this damsel making my boy's imagination go wild?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't shout her name out here
      But, I will post here sometime in the near future

      Delete
  6. BARSπŸ™ŒπŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is inspiration ❤️ KM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice masterpiece 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. WildπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is touching.. big ups 🀟🏼

    ReplyDelete
  11. EiπŸ˜‚❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts